A massive global cyber attack is wreaking havoc on more than 75,000 organizations in 99 countries. The "ransomware" infects a victim's system and holds the data hostage until the organization pays a ransom for its release, and the ransom increases every hour. Infected systems are rendered useless, bringing the operations of the victim organization to a screeching halt.
Imprise Financial's cyber risk program can help your business prepare for an interruption like this. Read more below.
Imprise Financial's cyber risk program can help you manage cyber risk in an extremely cost-effective manner. The program covers several types of cyber risk, such as:
- Business interruption and loss of income.
- Extortion payments.
- Fraudulent electronic transfers of money, property, or financial instruments.
- The cost of notifying your customers of a breach.
- Legal and PR costs associated with crisis management.
- The cost of reproducing destroyed data.
Contact us today to discuss how our cyber risk program can help you cost-effectively manage the ever-growing risk of a cyber attack.